Here at Ninety Days of Love it involves much more than just fulfilling a youth's basic needs – it’s about building a foundation of safety and trust. Our first step is to address their immediate needs – a warm meal, a shower, and the chance to sleep in a bed and to wear clean clothes.
- Consulting Services
- Mentorship Programs
- Unconditional love & guidance
- Social services by dedicated professionals
We are passionate about developing programs to assist Age-Out Foster Care Youth in their transition to self sufficiency.
Our vision is to help provide:
- Education and job search assistance and individual job development that matches youth with specific school programs or employers.
- Training that addresses vocational skills deficiencies (classroom training, on-the-job training, education services or apprenticeships.
- Credential assistance that helps with obtaining licenses and certifications.
We offer free and confidential advice to small and medium-sized organizations, designed to improve the capacity of foster care providers.
With the help of our expert professionals, we provide individualized treatment & support to help children with complex emotional or behavioral challenges.
We work directly with our certified Mentors to refer case managers, family members and guardians to develop services that meet your unique needs. Learn More