Servicing Our Youth With Love
Here at Ninety Days of Love it involves much more than just fulfilling a youth’s basic needs – it’s about building a foundation of safety and trust. Our first step is to address their immediate needs – a warm meal, a shower, and the chance to sleep in a bed and to wear clean clothes.
- Consulting Services
- Mentoring Programs
- Unconditional Love & Guidance
- Social services by Dedicated Professionals
Nearly 25,000 young people between the ages of 18 and 21 must leave foster care each year.
Not many shelters aid youth ages 18-24. Our goal is to break the cycle of Age-Out Foster Care Youth suffering on the streets once and for all.
Approximately 25% of former foster youth nationwide reported that they had been homeless within 2 to 4 years of exiting foster care.
Assisting Youth In Their Transition to Self Sufficiency
Our Vision is to Help Provide:
- Education and job search assistance and individual job development that matches youth with specific school programs or employers.
- Training that addresses vocational skills deficiencies (classroom training, on-the-job training, education services or apprenticeships.
- Credential assistance that helps with obtaining licenses and certifications.
We are passionate about developing programs to assist Age-Out Foster Care Youth in their transition to self sufficiency.
- We offer free and confidential advice to small and medium-sized organizations, designed to improve the capacity of foster care providers.
- With the help of our expert professionals, we provide individualized treatment & support to help youth with complex emotional or behavioral challenges.